skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Roaring into March
So while I'm sick of the lion/lamb March references that have been made all over the place, it is pretty fitting considering we got one of the worst storms of the year on March 1. That being said, March 31 better be at least 65 and sunny. Even if it pours all day and is 40 on April 1. March, you owe us.
I was lucky and got a late opening today. I didn't really know that was possible and I would have preferred a straight up snowday, but hey, at least I got to roll over at 730 and go back to sleep until 10. We were supposed to be in by 12; I rolled in around 115. Anddd, I left a 415. Not too productive. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. And if the moonbats of the Herald ever find this blog, I'll come off as a normal, lazy state employee. Except that I'm a girl. And I didn't get my job thru my dad. But whatever, they'll look past that to complain abt my lack of work ethic and my big fat paycheck (ha).
But here are some pics of the wintry wonderland we now inhabit. Btw, I walked home from work on Friday. It was 60. No coat, no socks. Now that's what I'm talking abt.
Walking the freedom trail.
No comments:
Post a Comment