skip to main |
skip to sidebar
DST=Spring?
So less than 1 week after Mother Nature dumped a foot of snow on us, it is pretty much all melted. Today is the third beautiful day in a row. I think yesterday takes the cake, being 60, albeit overcast. Today its around 55 and while it was supposed to rain, it looks like the skies are crystal clear. I'm tempted to take the book I'm addicted to and to finish it in the park across my st, but I'm afraid of all the mud! I'll take a walk for sure tho. It is WAY too nice not too. I cannot wait for Spring to really be here. For buds on the trees, flowers poking thru and regularly walking home from work. Unfortunately that will also mean baseball season and hordes of drunk, obnoxious, rude Red Sox fans in my neighborhood... But for today none of that, but all of the excitement when Boston awakes from Winter and everyone comes out of their apts and walks Newbury and Boylston to window shop and enjoy the weather...
UPDATE: I did go read in the park across the st.
I got a little cold and ended up strolling further into the city, stopping by a restaurant I used to work at to drink some sparkling lemonade and to say hi to my friends who were working. Once moving, I was perfectly warm and even took off my fleece. The sun felt great beating down and I stuck to the sunny side of the st as much as I could.
But, surprise, surprise it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow. Go figs...
No comments:
Post a Comment